Training / Speaking
Wiglaf Pricing Executive Education presents
Value Based Pricing and Corporate Strategy
Learn how to address your pricing challenges using academically proven and industry accepted best practices. Choose between Value Based Pricing, Price Discounting and Variance Management, Pricing Psychology, Price Structures and Segmentation, and Pricing and Corporate Strategy, or choose them all. Tim J. Smith, PhD, founder and CEO of Wiglaf Pricing and Adjunct Professor at DePaul will provide executive education courses during the Wiglaf Pricing Executive Education Days. All courses are eligible for CPP credit and can be taken alone or in combination with any other course.
November 16-20, 2015
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wiglaf Pricing provides speakers on price leadership for keynote addresses and corporate training.
One-Sheet Overview of Price Training Courses
Pricing Strategy Glossary of Terms
Choose from one of our standard pricing courses or have a pricing course customized to meet your strategic corporate goals. Example courses include:
- Advanced Quantitative Methods in Discount & Price Variance Management
- Psychological Influences to Price Acceptance
- 12 Case Studies in Pricing
- Pricing Excellence in Business Markets: Making Value the Center of Your Pricing Initiative
- Price Management: Identify the Value, Manage the Perception of Value & Capture the Value
Each Wiglaf Pricing course is designed to be interactive. Some contain in-depth exercises. Others rely on classroom discussion. All contain case studies.
Workshop attendees receive a digital workbook with a complete set of slides and exercises.
Keynote and breakout sessions on pricing strategy provided by Tim J. Smith, PhD - Managing Principal of Wiglaf Pricing - can be arranged. Following a discussion regarding the pricing issue you desire to have addressed, a custom presentation is delivered. Baseline topics include:
- Pricing Strategy: What’s In It for Me?
- Pricing and Value Exchange: How to Get Prices Right
- Price Variances & Profit: Making Pricing Decisions Reliably and Transparently
- Discount Management in Business Markets
- Promotional Pricing in Consumer Markets
- Customer Perception-Driven Pricing
- Prospect Theory
Online Courses hosted with the Professional Pricing Society
Influencing Customer Price Acceptance
Quantitative Methods in Discount Management
Bundling’s Impact on Profits
Decisions in Add-on and Versioning Price Structures