Training / Speaking
Value Based Pricing and Corporarte Strategy
5 Day Intensive Executive Education with
Tim J. Smith, PhD
November 16-20, 2015
Wiglaf Pricing provides speakers on price leadership for keynote addresses and corporate training.
One-Sheet Overview of Price Training Courses
Pricing Strategy Glossary of Terms
Choose from one of our standard pricing courses or have a pricing course customized to meet your strategic corporate goals. Example courses include:
- Advanced Quantitative Methods in Discount & Price Variance Management
- Psychological Influences to Price Acceptance
- 12 Case Studies in Pricing
- Pricing Excellence in Business Markets: Making Value the Center of Your Pricing Initiative
- Price Management: Identify the Value, Manage the Perception of Value, & Capture the Value
Each Wiglaf Pricing course is designed to be interactive. Some contain in-depth exercises. Others rely on classroom discussion. All contain case studies.
Workshop attendees receive a digital workbook with a complete set of slides and exercises.
Keynote and breakout sessions on pricing strategy provided by Tim J. Smith, PhD - Managing Principal of Wiglaf Pricing - can be arranged. Following a discussion regarding the pricing issue you desire to have addressed, a custom presentation is delivered. Baseline topics include:
- Pricing Strategy: What’s In It for Me?
- Pricing and Value Exchange: How to Get Prices Right
- Price Variances & Profit: Making Pricing Decisions Reliably and Transparently
- Discount Management in Business Markets
- Promotional Pricing in Consumer Markets
- Customer Perception-Driven Pricing
- Prospect Theory
Online Courses hosted with the Professional Pricing Society
Influencing Customer Price Acceptance
Quantitative Methods in Discount Management
Bundling’s Impact on Profits
Decisions in Add-on and Versioning Price Structures